Host a dinner at home with friends
Invite friends, relatives, colleagues to a dinner party fund-raiser at your home. You set the menu (pot-luck?), the guest list, the amount you want to raise, and the way you want to raise it (suggest a donation per guest, ask people to bring their checkbooks and let them discretely pick an amount, OR… find your own unique way to ask for donations)
We can help you make it a FUNdraiser, for an organization with a mission YOU support. We can supply you with suggestions for how to ask, with a power point about TLCC, a speaker, or a link to our video.
Organize a Food Truck Rodeo
Know a food truck owner? Corral them to help arrange a food truck rodeo!
We can find out about permits and permissions to use TLCC’s parking lot.
Host a Funding Night at one of your favorite restaurants
A lot of Albuquerque restaurants will donate a percentage of their proceeds for one night. We can help you find a restaurant and organize a night when you’ll invite everyone you can think of to come and enjoy a meal while supporting TenderLove Community Center.
We are always looking for help and assistance, here are a few ideas:
– Do you love to sew? Love to teach? We need you
– Do you love to meet new people? Socialize? We need you
– Spend time on social media? We could use your help
– Like to walk, run, swim or bike? Want to host a marathon, or just get sponsors to pay per mile or per lap
– Sewing Teachers, if you can volunteer 2-6 hours per week to help us teach our ladies to sew, we would love to have you
– Crafters, if you have great ideas for reusing and upcycling used items into beautiful, useful creations, we need you!
Have a passion for raising funds? Enjoy interacting with people?
We need volunteers who can help us sell our products at local fairs, farmer’s markets, and so forth–
and we need volunteers who can come up with new and interesting ideas for raising funds.
If you are an experienced grant writer with a passion for helping empower women, we need your help.
Love our program?
We need Board Members who are as passionate as we are about our program, and can actively help us raise funds, connect us to similar organizations, and promote us to the community at large. We need people who “get it,” and know that we can’t do what we do without support.
Occasionally, TenderLove will have positions available, and will post them here. At present we have a small staff, and many crucial and valuable volunteers.