We are always looking for help and assistance, here are a few ideas:
– Do you love to sew? Love to teach? We need you!
– Do you love to meet new people? Socialize? We need you!
– Spend time on social media? We could use your help!
– Like to walk, run, swim or bike? Host a marathon, or just get sponsors to you pay per mile or per lap.
– Sewing Teachers, if you can volunteer 2-6 hours per week to help us teach our ladies to sew, we would love to have you.
– Crafters, if you have great ideas for reusing and upcycling used items into beautiful, useful creations, we need you!
Have a passion for raising funds? Enjoy interacting with people?
We need volunteers who can help us sell our products at local fairs, farmer’s markets, and so forth–
and we need volunteers who can come up with new and interesting ideas for raising funds.
If you are an experienced grant writer with a passion for helping empower women, we need your help.
Love our program?
We need Board Members who are as passionate as we are about our program, and can actively help us raise funds, connect us to similar organizations, and promote us to the community at large. We need people who “get it,” and know that we can’t do what we do without support.